[ACTIVITY] (John Stultz) Sept 19th-23rd
johnstul at us.ibm.com
Sat Sep 24 01:10:21 UTC 2011
=== Highlights ===
* Recovered from my head-cold.
* Continued lively email discussions with Mark Gross, Rafael Wysocki,
and Alan Stern on my and Mark's different wakelock proposals.
* Got very close to sending out very rough first draft of the patches
that illustrate my wakelock functionality idea (just one or two little
bugs to squish).
* Merged some patches from Vishal and Zach into the Linaro+Android tree.
* Updated, tested and released a Linaro+Android baseline kernel
* Met with Deepak for lunch.
* Resubmitted the config fragment merge script to lkml and got some
* Maaaaybe pestered Dave Hansen enough about alternative ashmem idea
that he might start investigating it himself!
=== Plans ===
* Get first rough draft of wakelock idea reviewed by a few folks to try
to catch any glaringly terrible bits.
* Maybe submit wakelock patch queue to lkml for flame-bait/discussion?
* Integrate config fragment script feedback and resubmit.
=== Issues ===
* Need help to follow up on Linaro Connect expense funds getting
seemingly lost between Linaro's bank and mine.
More information about the linaro-kernel