[ACTIVITY] (Dave Martin) 2011-09-19 - 2011-09-23
dave.martin at linaro.org
Mon Sep 26 16:34:02 UTC 2011
== Dave Martin <dmart> ==
=== Activity Summary ===
* vexpress DT patches posted for review
* a fair amount of follow-up work will be needed (dealing with
feeedback, pushing driver updates)
* a bit more progress on Thumb-2 kernel migration advice.
* smsc911x register size DT fix merged
A number of stalled Thumb-2 issues which need work:
* v6/v7 single kernel Thumb-2 undef fixup patches: currently waiting
for Russell/Arnd to comment
* Fixing some Thumb-2 related randconfig errors reported by Arnd:
* pxa/pj4/iwmmxt uses non-Thumb-2-compatible code: waiting for
feedback (probably needs a Marvell expert to comment)
* tegra2 uses non-Thumb-2-compatible code: waiting for feedback from
=== Plans ===
* Complete and post advice for Thumb-2 kernel migration.
* Follow up on Thumb-2 randconfig problems.
* Check whether the new kernel trees work in Thumb-2 on mx51evk and
follow up with Freescale landing team.
=== Work Items ===
* [dave-martin-arm] Agree/merge smsc911x changes: DONE
* [dave-martin-arm] Post device tree patches: DONE
* [dave-martin-arm] Agree/merge isp1760 and pata_generic changes: INPROGRESS
=== Absences ===
More information about the linaro-kernel