[ACTIVITY] (Shawn Guo) Week of Mar 26
shawn.guo at linaro.org
Mon Apr 2 14:26:11 UTC 2012
=== Highlights ===
* Sent a series to clean up basic clks of common clk framework, and
Mike will integrate them into his fixup branch.
* Sent a patch to fix the issue that audio driver only works with SSI1
on imx5. It assigns dma peripheral type according to bus topology.
(Merged by Mark)
* Sent a couple of patches to fix sgtl5000 MIC Bias power and add
audio routing support for imx-sgtl5000 machine driver to get capture
functional. (Merged by Mark)
* Tested patch "ASoC: sgtl5000: Convert mic bias to a supply widget"
from Mark with imx-sgtl5000.
* Added basic clock management for fsl_ssi driver. To make it compile
for both powerpc and imx, the powerpc dummy clock API needs to be
built in. Sent a patch to linuxppc-dev list and waiting for comment.
* Reviewed and merged anatop-regulator imx6q dts patch from Paul.
* Reviewed and merged basic imx28 DT patch (booting into console with
nfsroot) from Aisheng.
* Tested v3.4-rc1 on imx28 and imx6q, and sent a couple patches to fix
amba probe failure, section mismatch warning.
More information about the linaro-kernel