[ACTIVITY](John Stultz) Apr 2-6
john.stultz at linaro.org
Sat Apr 7 00:56:19 UTC 2012
=== Highlights ===
* Did some extra testing and found a few bugs in the volatile range
code. Fixed those up and sent it out to lkml.
* Finished a second pass at rebasing the AOSP 3.3 tree to 3.4-rc1. Needs
testing then I will send to Andrey.
* Handled some community clocksource issues around long irqoff periods
* Quite a bit of discussion on linaro-dev about the config fragment tree
and what the workflow should be with it.
* Merged a bunch of config fragment patches from Tixy and Tushar
* Got pulled into internal customer support issue.
* Wrote up a rypple review
* Wrote up talk proposal for plumbers
* Reviewed Anton's ulmkd draft mail
* Did weekly Android subteam mail
=== Plans ===
* Hit some ackward issues w/ the fadvise volatile work. Need to read
some more VM code and maybe ask for some help from VM friends.
* Do some testing w/ my 3.4-rc1 based android patch set & send out.
* Read up on sysrq-t and why its holding irqs off for very long periods
=== Issues ===
More information about the linaro-kernel