[ACTIVITY] (John Stultz) Apr 16-20
john.stultz at linaro.org
Sat Apr 21 00:25:13 UTC 2012
=== Highlights ===
* Reworked the Android ashmem code so it uses my fadvise volatile work
* Handled a few issues for Andrey w/ the linaro-android-3.4 tree.
* Synced up with gregkh and tglx, then sent the Android Alarm timer
mending patches to staging for 3.5, and got them merged.
* Converted Android Alarm driver to using wakeup sources instead of
wakelocks, sent out an RFC to lkml and the Android team
* Spent more time looking at Rafael's userland wakelock api.
* Worked on reported RTC regression. Looks to be a hardware quirk, but
still waiting on feedback from the owner.
* Dug in a bit on a community clocksource watchdog issue. Still no
* Gave Deepak feedback on upstream tracking ideas.
* Did bi-weekly Android upstreaming subteam email
=== Plans ===
* Haven't gotten much feedback recently, so I'm planning to submit
volatile range code for inclusion. This likely will get detractors to
come out of the woodwork. But hey, maybe I'll get lucky and it will
just go in?
* See if Rafael's userland wakelock api can be readied for 3.5
=== Issues ===
More information about the linaro-kernel