[ACTIVITY] (John Stultz) Apr 23-27
john.stultz at linaro.org
Sat Apr 28 00:40:42 UTC 2012
=== Highlights ===
* Tested Rafael's wakelock interface patches. Found a bug and sent a
fix, which he included.
* Submitted the volatile ranges patch for inclusion. Got some minor
feedback. Dave Chinner suggested I rework the patch so that it uses
fallocate rather then fadvise. I pushed back a bit to make sure that is
a consensus opinion, but will likely try to switch things over next week.
* After getting positive feedback from Arve, on my patch to convert
ashmem to use wakeup sources instead of the stubbed out wakelocks, I
submitted it and Greg included it into staging-next for 3.5
* Got a small RTC null pointer fix merged into tip/timers/urgent for 3.4
* Pinged the Android team on Anton's ulmkd proposal, got some
interesting feedback, and no outright objections.
* Submitted a talk to linux plumbers
* Reviewed some patches to introduce CLOCK_TAI functionality. Queued a
few community cleanups.
=== Plans ===
* Rework volatile ranges to use fallocate & resubmit to lkml
=== Issues ===
More information about the linaro-kernel