[ACTIVITY] (Linus Walleij) 2012-01-21 - 2012-01-27
linus.walleij at linaro.org
Fri Jan 27 20:25:48 UTC 2012
== Linus Walleij linusw ==
=== Highlights ===
* Reviewed and merged some patches to pin control,
Tony Lindgren is starting to show interest and
submitting good patches.
* Discussing pinmux ...
* Reviewed different patches here and there. Tried
to do some Ux500 upstreaming.
* Preparing a conference presentation on pin control
for the Embedded Linux Conference. This will be
used as a basis for public explanation and transparency
into the subject as well.
* Apart from this occupied by administration (such as
travel arrangements, VISA etc) and internal meetings at
ST-Ericsson due to different things.
=== Plans ===
* Send patches upstream for -rc1 or -rc2.
* Prepare for Linaro Connect, Android Builders and ELC.
* dummy pinmuxes akin to dummy regulators, we need
to see if this is a good idea or not.
* Drive generalization of Nomadik GPIO
by using the pinctrl framework.
* Test the PL08x patches on the Ericsson Research
PB11MPCore and submit platform data for using
pl08x DMA on that platform.
* Look into other Ux500 stuff in need of mainlining...
- Ux500 clocks
- the HWMON stuff.
=== Issues ===
* Tried to run a pin control meeting. Nobody from my
work group turned up. Luckily I had Mounir and Tony
Lindgren there to comfort me.
* Ux500 mainlining having second priority.
More information about the linaro-kernel