[ACTIVITY] (John Stultz) Jan 23-27
johnstul at us.ibm.com
Sat Jan 28 01:20:16 UTC 2012
=== Highlights ===
* Re-factored and reworked Android alarm driver so that it can be
included into staging. Sent it out to Arve, Google Android team and
GregKH for comment. Got some good feedback from Arve, and further
reworked some of the patches accordingly. Will hopefully submit to
staging early next week.
* Reviewed Dmitry's usleep_range changes more carefully and provided
* Got a little bit of time to spend on refactoring (de-recursing) the
range-tree implementation in preparation of integrating it into the
* Handled weekly Android-subteam email meeting
* Spent the weekend & a bit of the week helping with an internal
* Spent some time catching up on community emails and issues I've
flagged but not handled since the new year, including sending out some
debuging patches for RTC issues.
* Sent out almost the last of the clocksource_register_khz/hz cleanups
* Queued community RTC, clocksource and time cleanups for 3.4 along with
my own rtc/time related fixes. Unfortunately tglx has been offline
recently, so I've not been able to send them for queuing.
* Lots of IBM internal administrative catchup from the new year.
=== Plans ===
* Submit android alarm driver to staging.
* Integration of range-tree idea into kernel space and fadvise work
* Review posix file locking code and determine if range-trees can be
* Some minor prep for Connect.
=== Issues ===
More information about the linaro-kernel