[ACTIVITY] (Linus Walleij) 2012-03-26 - 2012-03-30
linus.walleij at linaro.org
Fri Mar 30 05:26:54 UTC 2012
== Linus Walleij linusw ==
=== Highlights ===
* Applied and pushed the DT patch from Stephen, effectively making
it possible to create DT- based pinctrl drivers in the 3.5 release cycle
for the kernel.
* Attended the Embedded Systems Conference in San Jose and had
a "platform perimeter" seminar, paper and slides available here:
Apart from running the seminar I count this as education and
=== Plans ===
* Easter vacation april 2-5th.
expect next report on april 13th
* Review incoming pinctrl patches.
* Prepare to convert ux500 (gpio-nomadik) to pinctrl
for the kernel 3.5 timeframe.
* Attending the Embedded Systems Conference in
San Jose 27th thru 30th of march.
* Test the U9540 core patches on real hardware and
rework as outlined by Arnd.
* Test the PL08x patches on the Ericsson Research
PB11MPCore and submit platform data for using
pl08x DMA on that platform.
* Look into other Ux500 stuff in need of mainlining...
- Ux500 clocks
- the HWMON stuff.
=== Issues ===
More information about the linaro-kernel