[Activity] (Omar Ramirez) Apr 16 - Apr 29
Omar Ramirez Luna
omar.luna at linaro.org
Wed May 2 17:00:32 UTC 2012
== Omar Ramirez <omarrmz> ==
=== Highlights ===
* Thread switching for bl-agitator, completed
- Added the feature for Android and Ubuntu/minimal fs.
* Resent: Iommu: OMAP: device detach on domain destroy
- Rebased to 3.4-rc2.
* Fixed dspbridge compilation break because of OMAP_L2_IO_ADDRESS macro.
* Tested Linaro kernel with DT
- Had to use 3.3 tilt as latest was unstable due to ongoing changes.
- It does accept DT.
* Internal (TI) training for tidspbridge from how to boot to test execution.
* tidspbridge: debugged dsp binaries since latest kernels have been
throwing L3 warnings when loading a static baseimage.
- It turned out to be changes in gpio uncovered a bug in the code
present in d.o-z, since it was accessing a gpio in the first bank
while in retention.
- Fixed and uploaded new exports.
- Removed precompiled binaries from d.o-z
- Fixed userspace samples build since a variable was being overriden.
* Maiblox DT rebased latest rc and cleaned up. (Minor cleanups and
retested in OMAP4)
- Needs testing in OMAP3.
=== Planned ===
* Test mailbox DT in OMAP3 and send to LO.
* debugfs interface for big.LITTLE to know which cluster is being used.
* bl-agitator refactoring and cleanup, if possible.
* Rebase iommu hwmod one more time.
- Add reset handling for linux-omap.
* Iommu DT
More information about the linaro-kernel