[ACTIVITY] (Linus Walleij) 2012-05-06 - 2012-05-11
linus.walleij at linaro.org
Fri May 11 21:30:00 UTC 2012
== Linus Walleij linusw ==
=== Highlights ===
* Finalized and sent out ux500 pinctrl patches, they're already
ACKed by Stephen from nVidia so I will now funnel this into the
ARM SoC tree. Blueprint updated.
* Most Ux500 patches reported last week have landed in the
ARM SoC tree.
* Helped out in mainlining the ux500 crypto and hash drivers.
Patches are pending in Herbert Xu's tree, with some final touches
around the platform data and variant handling.
* Reviewed the incoming MIPS Lantiq pinctrl driver.
* Reviewed various incoming Ux500 devicetree patches from
* Discussed cyclic DMA callback and TX residue semantics with
Russell King, Mark Brown and some ALSA SoC developers.
* Mailed with Hongbo Zhang about DB8500 PRCMU API.
* Noticed incoming patches to siblings of the issue found in the
VIC IRQ handler, paged Julia Lawall about the possibility to
check for this type of bug using coccinelle, she promptly
identified two more suspicious drivers so I sent out patches
=== Plans ===
* Get Ux500 pinctrl into ARM SoC
* Finalize pinctrl for the upcoming 3.5 merge window.
* Review incoming pinctrl patches.
* Test the PL08x patches on the Ericsson Research
PB11MPCore and submit platform data for using
pl08x DMA on that platform.
* Look into other Ux500 stuff in need of mainlining...
- Ux500 clocks (looks like a new assignee might look into this)
- the HWMON stuff.
=== Issues ===
More information about the linaro-kernel