[ACTIVITY] (Shawn Guo) Week of May 14
shawn.guo at linaro.org
Tue May 22 15:09:58 UTC 2012
=== Highlights ===
* Sent a couple of patches to add gpio-range support for pinctrl-mxs
driver. Dong commented a bit on that and came up with a proposal
to support it at pinctrl core level.
* Sent a patch to fix gpio-generic driver on shadow variable
initialization. Grant picked it up for v3.5.
* Added initial support for imx6dl support. As it's a derivative of
imx6q and highly compatible with imx6q, the effort is only about
dts tweaking for the initial support.
* Reviewed the platform part of the imx-usb series from Richard and
and tested it on imx28 with brand new DT support. With a few lines
of clk lookup and dts changes, the driver tested on imx6q beforehand
starts working nicely for imx28.
* Collected a number of fixes on imx platform pinctrl.
More information about the linaro-kernel