[ACTIVITY] (John Stultz) May 21-25
john.stultz at linaro.org
Fri May 25 20:29:51 UTC 2012
=== Highlights ===
* I can't take credit for it, but wakelocks landed in 3.5!
* Continued reworking the volatile range code to use fallocate
* Integrated Hugh Dicken's tmpfs fallocate hole punch changes into my
fallocate volatile code.
* Got the fallocate volatile patchset functioning and cleaned up, then
submitted to lkml for review.
* Reviewed and discussed community leapsecond improvement patches
* Pushed a few ntp cleanups to tglx
* Preped and ran bi-weekly android upstreaming subteam call
* Took a first pass at forward porting the AOSP tree to early 3.5-rc
* Chased down (with Arnd's help) mmc issue on Panda
* Reported hdmi issue on panda
* Reported tty_lock lockdep issue to lkml
=== Plans ===
* Discuss and integrate any review feedback into volatile range code.
* Update the 3.5 Android fwdport tree
* Test upstreamed wakelocks w/ Android environment.
=== Issues ===
More information about the linaro-kernel