ams at codesourcery.com
Mon Aug 2 15:19:17 BST 2010
On 29/07/10 17:23, Andrew Stubbs wrote:
> So basically we're left with this patch that does something we want, but
> not in a way that can go upstream. :(
> The question is, should I merge this to Linaro, or not? Loic and I
> agreed to hold off until I'd done a bit more research and/or tried to
> upstream it again, but now I think we need to think again.
Ping? Anybody have any thoughts on this. We need to make a decision.
More information about the linaro-toolchain