Versatile Express board

Andrew Stubbs ams at codesourcery.com
Tue Aug 24 09:31:09 BST 2010

On 24/08/10 00:39, Michael Hope wrote:
> Hi there.  We have a Toolchain WG has a Versatile Express board coming
> our way.  It's a quad-core Cortex-A9 with 1 GB of RAM, so quite decent
> really.
>
> Does anyone have a pressing need for it?  If not then I'll take it and
> make it available over SSH.

A board with that amount of grunt is definitely best put to use turning
around test builds. It's certainly overkill for fiddling with test cases.

So, yes, please set it up for external access and put it to work doing
the release testing. I'm not too fussed about where it is located
geographically, provided that it has timely support.

Do we have a list of available boards anywhere on the wiki? Obviously,
the owner of each board would be responsible for granting access to
individuals...

Andrew