[ACTIVITY] Nov 29 - Dec 2
ira.rosen at linaro.org
Thu Dec 2 15:56:48 UTC 2010
- Continued looking into NEON special loads and stores.
- Benchmarks: concentrated on EEMBC Telecom:
- autcor gets vectorized
- viterbi, besides strided data accesses, needs to sink conditional
stores to allow if-conversion and make the main loop vectorizable.
Since the potential here is 4x, I think it's worthwhile to work on
- conven, fbital also have control-flow issue, but much more
complicated than viterbi
- fft has a problem with loop count, I would like to investigate
this a bit more
- diffmeasure doesn't seem to have vectorization potential
- Fixed GCC PR 46663 on trunk, testing the fix for 4.3, 4.4, 4.5.
More information about the linaro-toolchain