[Activity] Weekly status - w/e 19th August 2011
ramana.radhakrishnan at linaro.org
Fri Aug 19 15:38:51 UTC 2011
* Continue to look at the test failure with mvectorize-with-neon-quad.
Should be able to commit the backend workaround in on Monday .
* Having some problems getting my panda board working reliably. I'm
not sure if its the temperature or what but when it gets hot in the
office as it was on Tuesday keeping it working reliably is hard. The
board locks up and then crashes quite often.
* Looked at VFP moves again for some more time.
* Committed tbh range change.
* Committed fixes for PR50022
=== Plans ===
* Finish off VFP moves patch.
* Look at BRANCH_COST results.
* Breakdown the T2 performance blueprints into smaller blueprints.
* Backport tbh range changes to Linaro 4.6
* Test the intrinsics patch once with some more intrinsics tests and
then merge it in to Linaro gcc 4.6
* TCWG calls
* 29th Aug - Sept. 2 - Holiday booked and approved.
* 31st Oct - 4th Nov - Linaro Summit Orlando - Travel booked - hotel
to be booked.
More information about the linaro-toolchain