request for testing: qemu-linaro git tree

Peter Maydell peter.maydell at linaro.org
Tue Aug 30 15:28:05 UTC 2011

On 30 August 2011 16:20, Christian Robottom Reis <kiko at linaro.org> wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 30, 2011 at 11:07:25AM +0100, Peter Maydell wrote:
>> So if you're a regular user of qemu-linaro's system mode and feel
>> like checking the sources out of git:
>>  git://git.linaro.org/qemu/qemu-linaro.git
>> building them and testing that the things you regularly do with it
>> haven't regressed, then I'd appreciate it, and you can help us avoid
>> any nasty surprises in the next (2011.09) release.
>
> Could we get a daily package built to aid people testing this
> continuously.

At the moment hudson will always do a test build and boot so we
get a minimal level of continuous integration testing. However this
is not exactly very exhaustive. Improving the test coverage and
CI story for qemu is on both my and the validation team's todo list
but is alas not very high up either list.

-- PMM