[ACTIVITY] Mar.21 -- Mar.27
cltang at codesourcery.com
Mon Mar 28 02:13:55 UTC 2011
== Last week ==
* PR46934: Thumb-1 ICE, small fix in the "casesi" jump-table expand
code. Quickly approved and committed upstream.
* Enhance XOR patch for gcc/simplify-rtx.c. Updated comments and
* PR48250 / CS Issue #9845 / Launchpad #723185. Unaligned DImode reload
under NEON. Submitted patch upstream, but still need to do some more
verification that older pre-ARMv5TE cases are safe. Should complete this
* Working on a type of ICE seen currently on upstream trunk, a few
testcases failing under '-O3 -g'. It seems VTA related, but also might
have something to do with register elimination not fully done for
(var_location (entry_value ...)) expressions, leaving [afp+#num] memory
addresses existing in debug insns after reload. Still investigating.
* Launchpad #689887, ICE in get_arm_condition_code(). Pushed a merge
request to Linaro 4.5 for this patch. Also another LP#742961 appeared as
another case of this ICE...
* Still working on (what I think should be) the last of the CoreMark
ARMv6 regressions. The problem is to combine uxtb+cmp into ands #255.
This could be done by adding (set (cc) (compare (zero_extend...)))
patterns, implemented by ands assembly, but still looking if this can be
done (probably more elegantly) by something like CANONICALIZE_COMPARISON
(replacing compare operands) in the ARM backend.
* Launchpad #736007, ICE immed_double_const under -mfpu=neon -g. Some
discussion on gcc-patches about this, still unclear on what should be
== This week ==
* Push forward on above issues.
More information about the linaro-toolchain