[ACTIVITY] Weekly status
richard.sandiford at linaro.org
Fri Nov 25 16:50:13 UTC 2011
== This week ==
* Looked at the MIPS _unpack_d bug. libgcc.a did have a definition,
and Michael couldn't reproduce with his build, so the bug report
is now marked as Incomplete.
* Backported patch for PR 48190 to upstream 4.6 and 4.5.
* Reviewed Revital's SMS register-pressure patch.
* More on -fsched-pressure. I now have a version that I'm happy with
as far as ARM goes, in that it usually seems to produce code that is
no worse than the better of currect -fsched-pressure and current
-fno-sched-pressure. (I'm sure there's a better way of saying that.)
In some cases it is better than both.
* Continued trying to catch up on mail.
== Next week ==
* Clean up the -fsched-pressure code (it's still in its "experimental mess"
state). Try it on Power.
* Resurrect vzip and vunzp patch after Richard E said he wouldn't object.
More information about the linaro-toolchain