zhenqiang.chen at linaro.org
Mon Nov 28 01:56:36 UTC 2011
* Upstream crosstool-ng patches.
* Create windows install package from installjammer.
* Investigate link issues.
* crosstool-ng patches.
* Patches for newlib extra config, gdb extra config, pch, nls option
are committed to crosstool-NG upstream.
* The dependant library patches are in discussion.
* Learn installjammer and integrate it to scripts to create windows
* Investigate warning message from link when linking the prebuilt zlib
for migw32 host.
It might be OK with static link, but migh fail with dynamic link on windows.
For i586-mingw32[msvc] host, lots of messages like
libtool: link: Could not determine host path corresponding to ...
For i386-mingw32 host: In addition to the message in i586-mingw32
build, output the following message
*** Warning: linker path does not have real file for library -lz. ...
* Build and test.
* Nov 29, 30: Trainings.
More information about the linaro-toolchain