[ACTIVITY] 2011-10-07

David Gilbert david.gilbert at linaro.org
Fri Oct 7 17:19:29 UTC 2011

== String Routines ==
  * Built and tested a newlib with my memchr in - ready to go with a
bit of tidy up.
  * Followed up on my eglibc patch submission by a comment suggesting
the use of --with-cpu pointing back at the previous discussion.

== 64 Bit atomics ==
  * Updated gcc patch based on Ramana's comments, retested and posted
new version
    - Lost half a day to a failing SD card in our panda.

== QEMU ==
  * Posted a patch that made one variable thread local using __thread
that fixes multi threaded user mode ARM programs (e.g. firefox); this
seems to have mutated on the list into a patch for more general thread
local support.

Dave