[ACTIVITY] October 9-12
ira.rosen at linaro.org
Wed Oct 12 10:31:00 UTC 2011
* Finished a presentation for NEON forum. Revital and Richard kindly
agreed to take a look and gave me some valuable comments. Thanks!
- While preparing the presentation I found some room for improvement
in the pattern detection, so I implemented it. It gave additional 13%
- Ramana suggested a solution on how to check the constant operand of vshll.
Testing these two things on ARM.
* SLP improvements:
- Implemented a patch that swaps operands if necessary to make the
operations isomorphic, and supports loads with different offsets.
Testing it now.
- The three relevant libav loops now get vectorized giving 42%-57% speedup.
Next week holidays: half days Sunday-Wednesday and Thursday.
More information about the linaro-toolchain