[ACTIVITY] Weekly status
richard.sandiford at linaro.org
Fri Sep 9 15:53:22 UTC 2011
* Looked at LP bug 736661. Sent a patch upstream. Some positive feedback,
but it hasn't been approved or rejected yet.
* Looked at the old R_ARM_THM_CALL linker bug, after Matthias prepared
a self-contained testcase (thanks). Attached a patch to the bug.
Will submit upstream next week if testing goes OK.
* Looked at why the backport of lp823708-4.5 retriggered the same
bootstrap failure that Chung-Lin's patch did. Haven't been able
to reproduce yet.
* Looked at making the neon_vget_high/low patterns use ordinary
subreg moves. Found that this triggered a fair few latent bugs
in the rtl optimisers. Tried to fix those. This gave some nice
improvements in some of the libav loops.
* Added h264 loops to the libav microbenchmarks.
* Upstream patch review.
More information about the linaro-toolchain