[Activity] Weekly report for w/e 2011-09-09
ramana.radhakrishnan at linaro.org
Mon Sep 12 20:25:22 UTC 2011
* Fixed https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gcc-4.6/+bug/838994
. Investigated Bernd's alternate patch . Will commit mine.
* Looked at PR48308 for sometime whihc might be a dup of PR50313 .
* Some blueprint foo.
* Committed a few of the outstanding approved patches into Linaro GCC-4.6
* Patch review week
* Caught up with email after vacation.
=== Plans ===
* Commit conditional compares patch.
* Commit the patch for LP838994.
* Investigate some of the performance issues with strlen and some of
the cases with - one of the ideas is to probably try and get the
specific testcases run under u-boot or as a bare-metal binary and look
at dumps of various performance monitoring counters and see what's
* Look at BRANCH_COST and finish that up next.
* Dust off patch for PR19599 . One of them them that has fallen into the cracks.
* Some patch review.
* TCWG calls
* Thumb2 performance call.
* 16th Oct (pm) - LLVM developer summit - London
* 31st Oct - 4th Nov - Linaro Summit Orlando - Travel booked - hotel
to be booked.
* 08 Nov - 11 Nov - Tentatively booked not approved.
* Dec 19 - 31st Dec - Tentatively booked not approved.
More information about the linaro-toolchain