[ACTIVITY] Weekly status
rdsandiford at googlemail.com
Fri Sep 16 15:25:36 UTC 2011
== This week ==
* Reviewed patches for the release.
* ...then broke the release. Tried to spin a new one.
* Worked on a "real" fix for bug 850099. Now in testing.
* Looked more at auto-inc-dec stuff. Saw a case that didn't behave
as I expected on the A9. The A9 TRM doesn't describe what happens
for post-indexed addressing, so I asked Ramana. Apparently the
behaviour is expected. Once I have more info, I'll try to update
* Worked on neon-highlow-extract and neon-strided-load-extract.
Posted the three patches upstream. Nicely, the one I thought
was going to be the most controversial actually got positive
feedback from Paolo (who wrote the affected code).
More information about the linaro-toolchain