[ANNOUNCE] Linaro QEMU 2012.04 released
peter.maydell at linaro.org
Thu Apr 12 09:55:07 UTC 2012
The Linaro Toolchain Working Group is pleased to announce the release of
Linaro QEMU 2012.04.
Linaro QEMU 2012.04 is the latest monthly release of qemu-linaro. Based
off upstream (trunk) QEMU, it includes a number of ARM-focused bug fixes
New in this month's release:
- ppoll syscall now supported in ARM linux-user mode
- the SETEND instruction in the Thumb encoding now UNDEFs to
match behaviour for the ARM encoding
- the OMAP36xx UART FIFO status registers are now implemented
(thanks to Jan Vesely)
- Graphics do not work for OMAP3 based models (beagle, overo)
with 11.10 Linaro images.
- Audio may not work on Versatile Express models with the latest
Linaro kernel/hardware packs (LP:977610).
The source tarball is available at:
More information on Linaro QEMU is available at:
More information about the linaro-toolchain