[ACTIVITY] report week 17
peter.maydell at linaro.org
Fri Apr 27 16:16:49 UTC 2012
|| || Planned || Estimate || Actual ||
||cp15-rework || 2012-01-06 || 2012-06-23 || ||
||initial-a15-system-model || 2012-01-27 || 2012-01-27 || 2012-01-17 ||
||qemu-kvm-getting-started || 2012-03-04?|| 2012-03-04 || 2012-02-01 ||
== cp15-rework ==
* have had no review feedback on this patchset yet, and we're now
into QEMU 1.1 hardfreeze. I'm hoping to get review during the
month we're in freeze and then commit early June when 1.2 opens.
However since that coincides with me being on holiday I've set the
Estimate date to allow for that plus a week or so of buffer.
Actual further work required is probably 1 week max, most of this
is waiting-for-other-people or being-away.
== kvm-boot-wrapper ==
* pushed dtb support changes to git repo
== other ==
* basic QEMU side support for the VGIC kernel implementation
Marc Z has been working on. I have something that seems to
work but it's still a bit prototype and missing features.
* investigated why my guest kernel was causing kvm to exit:
turns out that we haven't implemented the kernel support for
gracefully not using KVM if not booted in hyp mode, so trying
to boot a KVM-aware kernel as a KVM guest doesn't work yet.
* sent off the final few patches which I want in QEMU 1.1 before
hardfreeze at the start of next week
* tested a beagle board linaro snapshot image (it panics on
* trying to clarify the KVM todo list...
More information about the linaro-toolchain