[ACTIVITY] Week 02
zhenqiang.chen at linaro.org
Mon Jan 16 03:46:22 UTC 2012
* Enhance crosstool-ng build process.
1. crosstool-ng patches:
* Reproduce the build process by following the README and enhance
* Update .config to strip all toolchain executables
* Replace harded-coded VERSION by reading config file.
* Remove host libiberty.a
* Patch on how to strip debug sections is in discussion.
2. Update the crosstool-ng based embedded toolchain build scripts
according to the review comments. And replace most of hard-coded
config by reading them from .config.
3. Unexpected build fail for gcc 4.7/trunk from crosstool-ng due to
unsupported ENDIAN_LDFLAG "-EL", which is used in "LDFLAGS_FOR_TARGET"
to build libstdc++. (LDFLAGS_FOR_TARGET seams not used in gcc 4.6).
Need more investigation.
* Fix the binary build related bugs.
* Ramp-up on gcc.
* Jan 21-29, 2012 Chinese Spring Festival
More information about the linaro-toolchain