[Activity] Week 4 - W/e 27th January
ramana.radhakrishnan at linaro.org
Fri Jan 27 15:40:29 UTC 2012
* Fixed PR48308 on FSF trunk. Needs backporting to FSF GCC 4.6 branch
* Fixed a number of failing testcases on trunk.
* Read up on Partial-partial PRE . Slow progress but getting a handle
on the theory now. A couple of approaches being benchmarked . Still
* Debugged Andrew's issues with 64 bit shifts. Nice that skype screen
sharing works well on Ubuntu.
* Started notes for Connect 2012.q1.
* Looked into the strd / strexd failure on the testcase in trunk.
Looked at a small patch to implement sync_lock_releasedi for ARM but
needs some more time and effort. Filed issue
=== Plans ===
* Finish 1x AFDS
* Continue with partial-partial PRE .
* Finish backport of fix for PR50313 to appropriate branches
* Start preparing for Connect 2012.q1
* Do something about the PGO and ABI patches next week.
* Feb 6-10 : Linaro Connect Q1.12.
* Feb 13- 18 : Holiday.
More information about the linaro-toolchain