Getting multiarch upstream

Michael Hope michael.hope at linaro.org
Thu Mar 22 23:10:53 UTC 2012

Konstantinos, Loïc, and I talked last night about multiarch.  Linaro
want multiarch and will use it in all our products and hence need to
get it upstream.  There's another meeting in a week to figure out
what's next.

I've written a page on the uses, issues, and history at:
 https://wiki.linaro.org/MichaelHope/Sandbox/MultiarchNotes

Please edit and add and correct things.  The page isn't Linaro's
position but we need to have answers for the arguments.

I see no particular blockers especially if we separate the concerns.

-- Michael