[Linaro-validation] LAVA Core

YongQin Liu yongqin.liu at linaro.org
Tue Apr 17 02:29:23 UTC 2012

First I agree with this intent.
And I am a little concern on the compatibility of installation/upgrade with
the old one.
Do we have considered the method for installation and update when we use
lava-core?
There maybe someone already using our lava now, If we did not consideration
before,
this maybe cause some trouble for them.

Here are some consideration from me, but don't have solution for them now:(
It's probably that we will install and upgrade with command apt-get again,
but will that can install like lava-deployment-tool we used now?
or can we update the instance that deployed with lava-deployment-tool now
at that time?
Or do we still use the lava-deployment-tool to do the instance installation
and update?

Thanks,
Yongqin Liu.