[Linaro-validation] Linaro kernel tree for A15 for daily builds

Peter Maydell peter.maydell at linaro.org
Fri Jan 27 10:38:31 UTC 2012

On 27 January 2012 10:30, Pawel Moll <pawel.moll at arm.com> wrote:
> I'm planning to modify the boot.S to be able to create an AXF file from
> separate kernel and DTB (will happen next week, if anyone wants to try
> it let me know and I'll notify you when it's ready)

I would suggest you start out with the patches I did to
let the model load the kernel and initrd via semihosting:

https://lists.cs.columbia.edu/pipermail/android-virt/2012-January/000570.html

extending those to also support --dtb would be much more useful
and flexible than the make-an-AXF-file approach.

-- PMM