[Linaro-validation] Merge lava-dashboard-tool into lava-dashboard

Zygmunt Krynicki zygmunt.krynicki at linaro.org
Mon Mar 26 18:07:07 UTC 2012

Hi.

This time a small blueprint that can be easily done in one or two days.
I think that, if successful, we could apply this pattern to other tools
to cut down the number of parts we need to release.

(offtopic)
If successful I'd like to schedule the following merges:

lava-dashboard-tool + lava-dashboard -> lava-dashboard
lava-scheduler-tool + lava-scheduler -> lava-scheduler
lava-server + lava-tool -> lava-core

The last part would define the core dependency of any lava component.
This may be a good idea or a bad idea, depending on how you think about
it. Feel free to think about it and comment but please keep the
separation of concerns so that this (dashboard focused) blueprint can be
considered without runaway discussion.
(ontopic)

The blueprint is on the lava-dashboard-tool project. Please comment here
on the mailing list.

https://blueprints.launchpad.net/lava-dashboard-tool/+spec/lava-dashboard-tool-meged-with-lava-dashboard

Thanks
ZK