[Linaro-validation] Merge lava-dashboard-tool into lava-dashboard

Paul Larson paul.larson at linaro.org
Mon Mar 26 20:47:05 UTC 2012

I think the obvious concern for me here is that now we would be proposing
to require a growing stack of web components, django, etc in order to just
get a cli tool to submit a job.  That seems like quite a lot of overhead
for such a simple thing.  I'm a little surprised you wouldn't rather group
all the cli tools together. Also, from the BP summary, it's not clear to me
what the benefit is that you are trying to achieve.