Subject: btrfs: tree-checker: fix the error message for transid error

From: Qu Wenruo <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2020 21:42:51 +0800

commit f96d6960abbc52e26ad124e69e6815283d3e1674 upstream.

The error message for inode transid is the same as for inode generation,
which makes us unable to detect the real problem.

Reported-by: Tyler Richmond <[email-masked]>
Fixes: 496245cac57e ("btrfs: tree-checker: Verify inode item")
CC: [email-masked] # 5.4+
Reviewed-by: Marcos Paulo de Souza <[email-masked]>
Signed-off-by: Qu Wenruo <[email-masked]>
Signed-off-by: David Sterba <[email-masked]>
[bwh: Backported to 4.19: adjust context]
Signed-off-by: Ben Hutchings <[email-masked]>
---
 fs/btrfs/tree-checker.c | 2 +-
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/fs/btrfs/tree-checker.c b/fs/btrfs/tree-checker.c
index e77c25bc6860..9023e6b46396 100644
--- a/fs/btrfs/tree-checker.c
+++ b/fs/btrfs/tree-checker.c
@@ -715,7 +715,7 @@ static int check_inode_item(struct btrfs_fs_info *fs_info,
 	/* Note for ROOT_TREE_DIR_ITEM, mkfs could set its transid 0 */
 	if (btrfs_inode_transid(leaf, iitem) > super_gen + 1) {
 		inode_item_err(fs_info, leaf, slot,
-			"invalid inode generation: has %llu expect [0, %llu]",
+			"invalid inode transid: has %llu expect [0, %llu]",
 			       btrfs_inode_transid(leaf, iitem), super_gen + 1);
 		return -EUCLEAN;
 	}