Subject: [PATCH 48/66] macsec: add missing attribute validation for port

From: Jakub Kicinski <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2020 21:05:17 -0800

[ Upstream commit 31d9a1c524964bac77b7f9d0a1ac140dc6b57461 ]

Add missing attribute validation for IFLA_MACSEC_PORT
to the netlink policy.

Fixes: c09440f7dcb3 ("macsec: introduce IEEE 802.1AE driver")
Signed-off-by: Jakub Kicinski <[email-masked]>
Signed-off-by: David S. Miller <[email-masked]>
---
 drivers/net/macsec.c | 1 +
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+)

diff --git a/drivers/net/macsec.c b/drivers/net/macsec.c
index 88b7544910d9..57ef24546e96 100644
--- a/drivers/net/macsec.c
+++ b/drivers/net/macsec.c
@@ -2983,6 +2983,7 @@ static const struct device_type macsec_type = {
 
 static const struct nla_policy macsec_rtnl_policy[IFLA_MACSEC_MAX + 1] = {
 	[IFLA_MACSEC_SCI] = { .type = NLA_U64 },
+	[IFLA_MACSEC_PORT] = { .type = NLA_U16 },
 	[IFLA_MACSEC_ICV_LEN] = { .type = NLA_U8 },
 	[IFLA_MACSEC_CIPHER_SUITE] = { .type = NLA_U64 },
 	[IFLA_MACSEC_WINDOW] = { .type = NLA_U32 },
-- 
2.20.1