Subject: [PATCH 43/66] devlink: validate length of region addr/len

From: Jakub Kicinski <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2020 21:05:12 -0800

[ Upstream commit ff3b63b8c299b73ac599b120653b47e275407656 ]

DEVLINK_ATTR_REGION_CHUNK_ADDR and DEVLINK_ATTR_REGION_CHUNK_LEN
lack entries in the netlink policy. Corresponding nla_get_u64()s
may read beyond the end of the message.

Fixes: 4e54795a27f5 ("devlink: Add support for region snapshot read command")
Signed-off-by: Jakub Kicinski <[email-masked]>
Reviewed-by: Jiri Pirko <[email-masked]>
Signed-off-by: David S. Miller <[email-masked]>
---
 net/core/devlink.c | 2 ++
 1 file changed, 2 insertions(+)

diff --git a/net/core/devlink.c b/net/core/devlink.c
index 06013c006644..b10c7a83badb 100644
--- a/net/core/devlink.c
+++ b/net/core/devlink.c
@@ -5924,6 +5924,8 @@ static const struct nla_policy devlink_nl_policy[DEVLINK_ATTR_MAX + 1] = {
 	[DEVLINK_ATTR_PARAM_VALUE_CMODE] = { .type = NLA_U8 },
 	[DEVLINK_ATTR_REGION_NAME] = { .type = NLA_NUL_STRING },
 	[DEVLINK_ATTR_REGION_SNAPSHOT_ID] = { .type = NLA_U32 },
+	[DEVLINK_ATTR_REGION_CHUNK_ADDR] = { .type = NLA_U64 },
+	[DEVLINK_ATTR_REGION_CHUNK_LEN] = { .type = NLA_U64 },
 	[DEVLINK_ATTR_HEALTH_REPORTER_NAME] = { .type = NLA_NUL_STRING },
 	[DEVLINK_ATTR_HEALTH_REPORTER_GRACEFUL_PERIOD] = { .type = NLA_U64 },
 	[DEVLINK_ATTR_HEALTH_REPORTER_AUTO_RECOVER] = { .type = NLA_U8 },
-- 
2.20.1