Subject: [PATCH 56/66] nfc: add missing attribute validation for deactivate target

From: Jakub Kicinski <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2020 21:05:25 -0800

[ Upstream commit 88e706d5168b07df4792dbc3d1bc37b83e4bd74d ]

Add missing attribute validation for NFC_ATTR_TARGET_INDEX
to the netlink policy.

Fixes: 4d63adfe12dd ("NFC: Add NFC_CMD_DEACTIVATE_TARGET support")
Signed-off-by: Jakub Kicinski <[email-masked]>
Signed-off-by: David S. Miller <[email-masked]>
---
 net/nfc/netlink.c | 1 +
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+)

diff --git a/net/nfc/netlink.c b/net/nfc/netlink.c
index 842407a48f96..e988ca486d66 100644
--- a/net/nfc/netlink.c
+++ b/net/nfc/netlink.c
@@ -32,6 +32,7 @@ static const struct nla_policy nfc_genl_policy[NFC_ATTR_MAX + 1] = {
 	[NFC_ATTR_DEVICE_NAME] = { .type = NLA_STRING,
 				.len = NFC_DEVICE_NAME_MAXSIZE },
 	[NFC_ATTR_PROTOCOLS] = { .type = NLA_U32 },
+	[NFC_ATTR_TARGET_INDEX] = { .type = NLA_U32 },
 	[NFC_ATTR_COMM_MODE] = { .type = NLA_U8 },
 	[NFC_ATTR_RF_MODE] = { .type = NLA_U8 },
 	[NFC_ATTR_DEVICE_POWERED] = { .type = NLA_U8 },
-- 
2.20.1