Subject: [PATCH 63/66] s390/qeth: don't reset default_out_queue

From: Julian Wiedmann <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2020 18:38:01 +0100

[ Upstream commit 240c1948491b81cfe40f84ea040a8f2a4966f101 ]

When an OSA device in prio-queue setup is reduced to 1 TX queue due to
HW restrictions, we reset its the default_out_queue to 0.

In the old code this was needed so that qeth_get_priority_queue() gets
the queue selection right. But with proper multiqueue support we already
reduced dev->real_num_tx_queues to 1, and so the stack puts all traffic
on txq 0 without even calling .ndo_select_queue.

Thus we can preserve the user's configuration, and apply it if the OSA
device later re-gains support for multiple TX queues.

Fixes: 73dc2daf110f ("s390/qeth: add TX multiqueue support for OSA devices")
Signed-off-by: Julian Wiedmann <[email-masked]>
Signed-off-by: David S. Miller <[email-masked]>
---
 drivers/s390/net/qeth_core_main.c | 1 -
 1 file changed, 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/drivers/s390/net/qeth_core_main.c b/drivers/s390/net/qeth_core_main.c
index 4fd7b0ceb4ff..42326867e7af 100644
--- a/drivers/s390/net/qeth_core_main.c
+++ b/drivers/s390/net/qeth_core_main.c
@@ -1244,7 +1244,6 @@ static int qeth_osa_set_output_queues(struct qeth_card *card, bool single)
 	if (count == 1)
 		dev_info(&card->gdev->dev, "Priority Queueing not supported\n");
 
-	card->qdio.default_out_queue = single ? 0 : QETH_DEFAULT_QUEUE;
 	card->qdio.no_out_queues = count;
 	return 0;
 }
-- 
2.20.1