Subject: [PATCH 54/66] tipc: add missing attribute validation for MTU property

From: Jakub Kicinski <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2020 21:05:23 -0800

[ Upstream commit 213320a67962ff6e7b83b704d55cbebc341426db ]

Add missing attribute validation for TIPC_NLA_PROP_MTU
to the netlink policy.

Fixes: 901271e0403a ("tipc: implement configuration of UDP media MTU")
Signed-off-by: Jakub Kicinski <[email-masked]>
Signed-off-by: Jakub Kicinski <[email-masked]>
Signed-off-by: David S. Miller <[email-masked]>
---
 net/tipc/netlink.c | 1 +
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+)

diff --git a/net/tipc/netlink.c b/net/tipc/netlink.c
index e53231bd23b4..85f957689d32 100644
--- a/net/tipc/netlink.c
+++ b/net/tipc/netlink.c
@@ -115,6 +115,7 @@ const struct nla_policy tipc_nl_prop_policy[TIPC_NLA_PROP_MAX + 1] = {
 	[TIPC_NLA_PROP_PRIO]		= { .type = NLA_U32 },
 	[TIPC_NLA_PROP_TOL]		= { .type = NLA_U32 },
 	[TIPC_NLA_PROP_WIN]		= { .type = NLA_U32 },
+	[TIPC_NLA_PROP_MTU]		= { .type = NLA_U32 },
 	[TIPC_NLA_PROP_BROADCAST]	= { .type = NLA_U32 },
 	[TIPC_NLA_PROP_BROADCAST_RATIO]	= { .type = NLA_U32 }
 };
-- 
2.20.1