Subject: [PATCH 22/32] fou: Fix IPv6 netlink policy

From: Kristian Evensen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2020 13:20:18 +0100

[ Upstream commit bb48eb9b12a95db9d679025927269d4adda6dbd1 ]

When submitting v2 of "fou: Support binding FoU socket" (1713cb37bf67),
I accidentally sent the wrong version of the patch and one fix was
missing. In the initial version of the patch, as well as the version 2
that I submitted, I incorrectly used ".type" for the two V6-attributes.
The correct is to use ".len".

Reported-by: Dmitry Vyukov <[email-masked]>
Fixes: 1713cb37bf67 ("fou: Support binding FoU socket")
Signed-off-by: Kristian Evensen <[email-masked]>
Signed-off-by: David S. Miller <[email-masked]>
---
 net/ipv4/fou.c | 4 ++--
 1 file changed, 2 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)

diff --git a/net/ipv4/fou.c b/net/ipv4/fou.c
index 30fa771d382a..dcc79ff54b41 100644
--- a/net/ipv4/fou.c
+++ b/net/ipv4/fou.c
@@ -662,8 +662,8 @@ static const struct nla_policy fou_nl_policy[FOU_ATTR_MAX + 1] = {
 	[FOU_ATTR_REMCSUM_NOPARTIAL]	= { .type = NLA_FLAG, },
 	[FOU_ATTR_LOCAL_V4]		= { .type = NLA_U32, },
 	[FOU_ATTR_PEER_V4]		= { .type = NLA_U32, },
-	[FOU_ATTR_LOCAL_V6]		= { .type = sizeof(struct in6_addr), },
-	[FOU_ATTR_PEER_V6]		= { .type = sizeof(struct in6_addr), },
+	[FOU_ATTR_LOCAL_V6]		= { .len = sizeof(struct in6_addr), },
+	[FOU_ATTR_PEER_V6]		= { .len = sizeof(struct in6_addr), },
 	[FOU_ATTR_PEER_PORT]		= { .type = NLA_U16, },
 	[FOU_ATTR_IFINDEX]		= { .type = NLA_S32, },
 };
-- 
2.21.1