Subject: [PATCH 04/32] net: dp83867: Fix WoL SecureOn password

From: Dan Murphy <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2020 14:27:04 -0500

[ Upstream commit 8b4a11c67da538504d60ae917ffe5254f59b1248 ]

Fix the registers being written to as the values were being over written
when writing the same registers.

Fixes: caabee5b53f5 ("net: phy: dp83867: support Wake on LAN")
Signed-off-by: Dan Murphy <[email-masked]>
Reviewed-by: Andrew Lunn <[email-masked]>
Reviewed-by: Florian Fainelli <[email-masked]>
Signed-off-by: David S. Miller <[email-masked]>
---
 drivers/net/phy/dp83867.c | 4 ++--
 1 file changed, 2 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)

diff --git a/drivers/net/phy/dp83867.c b/drivers/net/phy/dp83867.c
index f3c04981b8da..cd7032628a28 100644
--- a/drivers/net/phy/dp83867.c
+++ b/drivers/net/phy/dp83867.c
@@ -215,9 +215,9 @@ static int dp83867_set_wol(struct phy_device *phydev,
 		if (wol->wolopts & WAKE_MAGICSECURE) {
 			phy_write_mmd(phydev, DP83867_DEVADDR, DP83867_RXFSOP1,
 				      (wol->sopass[1] << 8) | wol->sopass[0]);
-			phy_write_mmd(phydev, DP83867_DEVADDR, DP83867_RXFSOP1,
+			phy_write_mmd(phydev, DP83867_DEVADDR, DP83867_RXFSOP2,
 				      (wol->sopass[3] << 8) | wol->sopass[2]);
-			phy_write_mmd(phydev, DP83867_DEVADDR, DP83867_RXFSOP1,
+			phy_write_mmd(phydev, DP83867_DEVADDR, DP83867_RXFSOP3,
 				      (wol->sopass[5] << 8) | wol->sopass[4]);
 
 			val_rxcfg |= DP83867_WOL_SEC_EN;
-- 
2.26.2