Subject: [PATCH 28/32] net: ethernet: ti: cpsw: fix clean up of vlan mc entries for host port

From: Murali Karicheri <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2020 11:10:52 -0400

[ Upstream commit 99d469fc64d06f0c81c0fe2a1c01645a67e0cbf0 ]

To flush the vid + mc entries from ALE, which is required when a VLAN
interface is removed, driver needs to call cpsw_ale_flush_multicast()
with ALE_PORT_HOST for port mask as these entries are added only for
host port. Without this, these entries remain in the ALE table even
after removing the VLAN interface. cpsw_ale_flush_multicast() calls
cpsw_ale_flush_mcast which expects a port mask to do the job.

Fixes: 15180eca569b ("net: ethernet: ti: cpsw: fix vlan mcast")
Signed-off-by: Murali Karicheri <[email-masked]>
Signed-off-by: David S. Miller <[email-masked]>
---
 drivers/net/ethernet/ti/cpsw.c | 2 +-
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/drivers/net/ethernet/ti/cpsw.c b/drivers/net/ethernet/ti/cpsw.c
index 9b17bbbe102f..4a65edc5a375 100644
--- a/drivers/net/ethernet/ti/cpsw.c
+++ b/drivers/net/ethernet/ti/cpsw.c
@@ -1116,7 +1116,7 @@ static int cpsw_ndo_vlan_rx_kill_vid(struct net_device *ndev,
 				  HOST_PORT_NUM, ALE_VLAN, vid);
 	ret |= cpsw_ale_del_mcast(cpsw->ale, priv->ndev->broadcast,
 				  0, ALE_VLAN, vid);
-	ret |= cpsw_ale_flush_multicast(cpsw->ale, 0, vid);
+	ret |= cpsw_ale_flush_multicast(cpsw->ale, ALE_PORT_HOST, vid);
 err:
 	pm_runtime_put(cpsw->dev);
 	return ret;
-- 
2.26.2