Subject: [PATCH 16/46] net/mlx5: Use reversed order when unregister devices

From: Mark Zhang <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2019 05:37:12 +0300

[ Upstream commit 08aa5e7da6bce1a1963f63cf32c2e7ad434ad578 ]

When lag is active, which is controlled by the bonded mlx5e netdev, mlx5
interface unregestering must happen in the reverse order where rdma is
unregistered (unloaded) first, to guarantee all references to the lag
context in hardware is removed, then remove mlx5e netdev interface which
will cleanup the lag context from hardware.

Without this fix during destroy of LAG interface, we observed following
errors:
 * mlx5_cmd_check:752:(pid 12556): DESTROY_LAG(0x843) op_mod(0x0) failed,
   status bad parameter(0x3), syndrome (0xe4ac33)
 * mlx5_cmd_check:752:(pid 12556): DESTROY_LAG(0x843) op_mod(0x0) failed,
   status bad parameter(0x3), syndrome (0xa5aee8).

Fixes: a31208b1e11d ("net/mlx5_core: New init and exit flow for mlx5_core")
Reviewed-by: Parav Pandit <[email-masked]>
Reviewed-by: Leon Romanovsky <[email-masked]>
Signed-off-by: Mark Zhang <[email-masked]>
Signed-off-by: Saeed Mahameed <[email-masked]>
---
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/dev.c | 2 +-
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/dev.c b/drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/dev.c
index f6b1da99e6c2..ba5f46da1c5c 100644
--- a/drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/dev.c
+++ b/drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/dev.c
@@ -213,7 +213,7 @@ void mlx5_unregister_device(struct mlx5_core_dev *dev)
 	struct mlx5_interface *intf;
 
 	mutex_lock(&mlx5_intf_mutex);
-	list_for_each_entry(intf, &intf_list, list)
+	list_for_each_entry_reverse(intf, &intf_list, list)
 		mlx5_remove_device(intf, priv);
 	list_del(&priv->dev_list);
 	mutex_unlock(&mlx5_intf_mutex);
-- 
2.20.1