Subject: [PATCH 08/46] mlxsw: spectrum: Fix error path in mlxsw_sp_module_init()

From: Jiri Pirko <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2019 09:33:14 +0300

[ Upstream commit 28fe79000e9b0a6f99959869947f1ca305f14599 ]

In case of sp2 pci driver registration fail, fix the error path to
start with sp1 pci driver unregister.

Fixes: c3ab435466d5 ("mlxsw: spectrum: Extend to support Spectrum-2 ASIC")
Signed-off-by: Jiri Pirko <[email-masked]>
Signed-off-by: Ido Schimmel <[email-masked]>
Signed-off-by: David S. Miller <[email-masked]>
---
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlxsw/spectrum.c | 2 +-
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlxsw/spectrum.c b/drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlxsw/spectrum.c
index 23204356ad88..d51442e63aba 100644
--- a/drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlxsw/spectrum.c
+++ b/drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlxsw/spectrum.c
@@ -5989,7 +5989,7 @@ static int __init mlxsw_sp_module_init(void)
 	return 0;
 
 err_sp2_pci_driver_register:
-	mlxsw_pci_driver_unregister(&mlxsw_sp2_pci_driver);
+	mlxsw_pci_driver_unregister(&mlxsw_sp1_pci_driver);
 err_sp1_pci_driver_register:
 	mlxsw_core_driver_unregister(&mlxsw_sp2_driver);
 err_sp2_core_driver_register:
-- 
2.20.1