Subject: [PATCH 17/28] bnxt_en: Use correct src_fid to determine direction of the flow

From: Venkat Duvvuru <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2019 17:04:51 -0400

[ Upstream commit 685ec6a81bb0d47faf1dba49437d5bdaede2733d ]

Direction of the flow is determined using src_fid. For an RX flow,
src_fid is PF's fid and for TX flow, src_fid is VF's fid. Direction
of the flow must be specified, when getting statistics for that flow.
Currently, for DECAP flow, direction is determined incorrectly, i.e.,
direction is initialized as TX for DECAP flow, instead of RX. Because
of which, stats are not reported for this DECAP flow, though it is
offloaded and there is traffic for that flow, resulting in flow age out.

This patch fixes the problem by determining the DECAP flow's direction
using correct fid.  Set the flow direction in all cases for consistency
even if 64-bit flow handle is not used.

Fixes: abd43a13525d ("bnxt_en: Support for 64-bit flow handle.")
Signed-off-by: Venkat Duvvuru <[email-masked]>
Signed-off-by: Michael Chan <[email-masked]>
Signed-off-by: David S. Miller <[email-masked]>
---
 drivers/net/ethernet/broadcom/bnxt/bnxt_tc.c | 4 +---
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 3 deletions(-)

diff --git a/drivers/net/ethernet/broadcom/bnxt/bnxt_tc.c b/drivers/net/ethernet/broadcom/bnxt/bnxt_tc.c
index 44d6c5743fb9..a25ed190b5b2 100644
--- a/drivers/net/ethernet/broadcom/bnxt/bnxt_tc.c
+++ b/drivers/net/ethernet/broadcom/bnxt/bnxt_tc.c
@@ -1285,9 +1285,7 @@ static int bnxt_tc_add_flow(struct bnxt *bp, u16 src_fid,
 		goto free_node;
 
 	bnxt_tc_set_src_fid(bp, flow, src_fid);
-
-	if (bp->fw_cap & BNXT_FW_CAP_OVS_64BIT_HANDLE)
-		bnxt_tc_set_flow_dir(bp, flow, src_fid);
+	bnxt_tc_set_flow_dir(bp, flow, flow->src_fid);
 
 	if (!bnxt_tc_can_offload(bp, flow)) {
 		rc = -EOPNOTSUPP;
-- 
2.20.1