Subject: [11/33] ipfrag: really prevent allocation on netns exit

From: Paolo Abeni <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2018 12:30:20 +0200

commit f6f2a4a2eb92bc73671204198bb2f8ab53ff59fb upstream.

Setting the low threshold to 0 has no effect on frags allocation,
we need to clear high_thresh instead.

The code was pre-existent to commit 648700f76b03 ("inet: frags:
use rhashtables for reassembly units"), but before the above,
such assignment had a different role: prevent concurrent eviction
from the worker and the netns cleanup helper.

Fixes: 648700f76b03 ("inet: frags: use rhashtables for reassembly units")
Signed-off-by: Paolo Abeni <[email-masked]>
Signed-off-by: David S. Miller <[email-masked]>
Signed-off-by: Ben Hutchings <[email-masked]>
---
 net/ipv4/inet_fragment.c | 2 +-
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/net/ipv4/inet_fragment.c b/net/ipv4/inet_fragment.c
index 10cd7c182136..cca7362c8834 100644
--- a/net/ipv4/inet_fragment.c
+++ b/net/ipv4/inet_fragment.c
@@ -90,7 +90,7 @@ static void inet_frags_free_cb(void *ptr, void *arg)
 
 void inet_frags_exit_net(struct netns_frags *nf)
 {
-	nf->low_thresh = 0; /* prevent creation of new frags */
+	nf->high_thresh = 0; /* prevent creation of new frags */
 
 	rhashtable_free_and_destroy(&nf->rhashtable, inet_frags_free_cb, NULL);
 }