Subject: [PATCH 24/33] net/mlx5e: Fix inner tirs handling

From: Roi Dayan <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2020 09:16:01 +0300

[ Upstream commit a16b8e0dcf7043bee46174bed0553cc9e36b63a5 ]

In the cited commit inner_tirs argument was added to create and destroy
inner tirs, and no indication was added to mlx5e_modify_tirs_hash()
function. In order to have a consistent handling, use
inner_indir_tir[0].tirn in tirs destroy/modify function as an indication
to whether inner tirs are created.
Inner tirs are not created for representors and before this commit,
a call to mlx5e_modify_tirs_hash() was sending HW commands to
modify non-existent inner tirs.

Fixes: 46dc933cee82 ("net/mlx5e: Provide explicit directive if to create inner indirect tirs")
Signed-off-by: Roi Dayan <[email-masked]>
Reviewed-by: Vlad Buslov <[email-masked]>
Signed-off-by: Saeed Mahameed <[email-masked]>
---
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en.h         |  2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_main.c    | 12 +++++++-----
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_rep.c     |  4 ++--
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/ipoib/ipoib.c    |  4 ++--
 4 files changed, 12 insertions(+), 10 deletions(-)

diff --git a/drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en.h b/drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en.h
index 5a5e6a21c6e1..80c579948152 100644
--- a/drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en.h
+++ b/drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en.h
@@ -1104,7 +1104,7 @@ void mlx5e_close_drop_rq(struct mlx5e_rq *drop_rq);
 int mlx5e_create_indirect_rqt(struct mlx5e_priv *priv);
 
 int mlx5e_create_indirect_tirs(struct mlx5e_priv *priv, bool inner_ttc);
-void mlx5e_destroy_indirect_tirs(struct mlx5e_priv *priv, bool inner_ttc);
+void mlx5e_destroy_indirect_tirs(struct mlx5e_priv *priv);
 
 int mlx5e_create_direct_rqts(struct mlx5e_priv *priv, struct mlx5e_tir *tirs);
 void mlx5e_destroy_direct_rqts(struct mlx5e_priv *priv, struct mlx5e_tir *tirs);
diff --git a/drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_main.c b/drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_main.c
index d02db5aebac4..4fef7587165c 100644
--- a/drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_main.c
+++ b/drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_main.c
@@ -2747,7 +2747,8 @@ void mlx5e_modify_tirs_hash(struct mlx5e_priv *priv, void *in, int inlen)
 		mlx5_core_modify_tir(mdev, priv->indir_tir[tt].tirn, in, inlen);
 	}
 
-	if (!mlx5e_tunnel_inner_ft_supported(priv->mdev))
+	/* Verify inner tirs resources allocated */
+	if (!priv->inner_indir_tir[0].tirn)
 		return;
 
 	for (tt = 0; tt < MLX5E_NUM_INDIR_TIRS; tt++) {
@@ -3394,14 +3395,15 @@ int mlx5e_create_direct_tirs(struct mlx5e_priv *priv, struct mlx5e_tir *tirs)
 	return err;
 }
 
-void mlx5e_destroy_indirect_tirs(struct mlx5e_priv *priv, bool inner_ttc)
+void mlx5e_destroy_indirect_tirs(struct mlx5e_priv *priv)
 {
 	int i;
 
 	for (i = 0; i < MLX5E_NUM_INDIR_TIRS; i++)
 		mlx5e_destroy_tir(priv->mdev, &priv->indir_tir[i]);
 
-	if (!inner_ttc || !mlx5e_tunnel_inner_ft_supported(priv->mdev))
+	/* Verify inner tirs resources allocated */
+	if (!priv->inner_indir_tir[0].tirn)
 		return;
 
 	for (i = 0; i < MLX5E_NUM_INDIR_TIRS; i++)
@@ -5107,7 +5109,7 @@ static int mlx5e_init_nic_rx(struct mlx5e_priv *priv)
 err_destroy_direct_tirs:
 	mlx5e_destroy_direct_tirs(priv, priv->direct_tir);
 err_destroy_indirect_tirs:
-	mlx5e_destroy_indirect_tirs(priv, true);
+	mlx5e_destroy_indirect_tirs(priv);
 err_destroy_direct_rqts:
 	mlx5e_destroy_direct_rqts(priv, priv->direct_tir);
 err_destroy_indirect_rqts:
@@ -5126,7 +5128,7 @@ static void mlx5e_cleanup_nic_rx(struct mlx5e_priv *priv)
 	mlx5e_destroy_direct_tirs(priv, priv->xsk_tir);
 	mlx5e_destroy_direct_rqts(priv, priv->xsk_tir);
 	mlx5e_destroy_direct_tirs(priv, priv->direct_tir);
-	mlx5e_destroy_indirect_tirs(priv, true);
+	mlx5e_destroy_indirect_tirs(priv);
 	mlx5e_destroy_direct_rqts(priv, priv->direct_tir);
 	mlx5e_destroy_rqt(priv, &priv->indir_rqt);
 	mlx5e_close_drop_rq(&priv->drop_rq);
diff --git a/drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_rep.c b/drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_rep.c
index 2ad0d09cc9bd..c3c3d89d9153 100644
--- a/drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_rep.c
+++ b/drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_rep.c
@@ -1667,7 +1667,7 @@ static int mlx5e_init_rep_rx(struct mlx5e_priv *priv)
 err_destroy_direct_tirs:
 	mlx5e_destroy_direct_tirs(priv, priv->direct_tir);
 err_destroy_indirect_tirs:
-	mlx5e_destroy_indirect_tirs(priv, false);
+	mlx5e_destroy_indirect_tirs(priv);
 err_destroy_direct_rqts:
 	mlx5e_destroy_direct_rqts(priv, priv->direct_tir);
 err_destroy_indirect_rqts:
@@ -1684,7 +1684,7 @@ static void mlx5e_cleanup_rep_rx(struct mlx5e_priv *priv)
 	mlx5_del_flow_rules(rpriv->vport_rx_rule);
 	mlx5e_destroy_ttc_table(priv, &priv->fs.ttc);
 	mlx5e_destroy_direct_tirs(priv, priv->direct_tir);
-	mlx5e_destroy_indirect_tirs(priv, false);
+	mlx5e_destroy_indirect_tirs(priv);
 	mlx5e_destroy_direct_rqts(priv, priv->direct_tir);
 	mlx5e_destroy_rqt(priv, &priv->indir_rqt);
 	mlx5e_close_drop_rq(&priv->drop_rq);
diff --git a/drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/ipoib/ipoib.c b/drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/ipoib/ipoib.c
index 56078b23f1a0..0a334ceba7b1 100644
--- a/drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/ipoib/ipoib.c
+++ b/drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/ipoib/ipoib.c
@@ -396,7 +396,7 @@ static int mlx5i_init_rx(struct mlx5e_priv *priv)
 err_destroy_direct_tirs:
 	mlx5e_destroy_direct_tirs(priv, priv->direct_tir);
 err_destroy_indirect_tirs:
-	mlx5e_destroy_indirect_tirs(priv, true);
+	mlx5e_destroy_indirect_tirs(priv);
 err_destroy_direct_rqts:
 	mlx5e_destroy_direct_rqts(priv, priv->direct_tir);
 err_destroy_indirect_rqts:
@@ -412,7 +412,7 @@ static void mlx5i_cleanup_rx(struct mlx5e_priv *priv)
 {
 	mlx5i_destroy_flow_steering(priv);
 	mlx5e_destroy_direct_tirs(priv, priv->direct_tir);
-	mlx5e_destroy_indirect_tirs(priv, true);
+	mlx5e_destroy_indirect_tirs(priv);
 	mlx5e_destroy_direct_rqts(priv, priv->direct_tir);
 	mlx5e_destroy_rqt(priv, &priv->indir_rqt);
 	mlx5e_close_drop_rq(&priv->drop_rq);
-- 
2.26.2