[Acl-dev] Compute Library v21.08 is out!
Michele.DiGiorgio at arm.com
Tue Aug 31 09:26:26 UTC 2021
The 21.08 release of Compute Library is out and comes with a collection of improvements and new features.
Source code and prebuilt binaries are available at: https://github.com/ARM-software/ComputeLibrary/releases/tag/v21.08
Highlights of the release:
* Exposes new Compute Library interface to ease integration with other frameworks.
* Supports fat binary build for armv8.2-a via fat_binary build flag.
* Adds CPU discovery capabilities.
* Adds a reduced core library build arm_compute_core_v2.
* Improves LWS (Local-Workgroup-Size) heuristic in OpenCL for GeMM, Direct Convolution and Winograd Transformations when OpenCL tuner is not used.
And more, see the changelog at ComputeLibrary v21.08 Documentation<https://arm-software.github.io/ComputeLibrary/v21.08/> for more details.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to any other person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy the information in any medium. Thank you.
More information about the Acl-dev