[ACTIVITY] Meeting minutes from 12 Jan

Ilias Biris ilias.biris at linaro.org
Thu Feb 9 14:56:49 UTC 2012

Hello

yes that is correct, I have now cancelled the meeting and sent you all a notification.

I was talking to Grant yesterday about how to proceed with the meeting, and there will be more information communicated once we have finished Connect. In short, the meetings should resume once we have enough progress in the porting of grub for uboot at least.

In the meantime we could use the mailing list for any comments or news.

Are there any serious objections on this? I fear that without progress on the code side the meetings would merely discuss what we have read, we can do that on the mailing list.

Thanks,
Ilias