ELC and ABS sessions

Vishal Bhoj vishal.bhoj at linaro.org
Fri Jan 6 04:41:30 UTC 2012

Here is what I plan to submit by EOD, Kindly let me know If  I need to do
some changes.

Biography:
Vishal works as an engineer on Linaro's Android Platform team.He has prior
experience of working on Video conferencing solution on Android.

Abstract Title:
Integrating  of Video Codecs on ICS

Abstract:
This presentation would give an overview of how to enable Video codecs into
stagefright on ICS.As a case study we would be discussing the challenges
involved in enabling hardware codecs on panda.

Target audience are people who are interested in integrating Video Codecs
on ICS.