Omission in

Jon Medhurst (Tixy) tixy at
Thu Jan 12 11:34:44 UTC 2012

On Thu, 2012-01-12 at 13:20 +0200, Paul Sokolovsky wrote:
> I had a look at the latest
> and see that it
> doesn't mention the need to run ". build/" explicitly. I
> don't know if that's omitted deliberately or just forgotten.

The wiki mentions that you don't need to run it. Under "Divergence from
Google's standard build instructions"

>  I don't if
> it works without it or no (I would doubt it does, but maybe there were
> changes to makefiles and stuff).

I've never done, I just repo init, repo sync, and then...

PATH=$PWD/android-toolchain-eabi/bin/:$PATH make -j8 \
  TARGET_PRODUCT=vexpress_a9 \
  TARGET_TOOLS_PREFIX=$PWD/android-toolchain-eabi/bin/arm-linux-androideabi- \
  boottarball systemtarball userdatatarball