Lets start sending stuff to Gerrit

Patrik Ryd patrik.ryd at linaro.org
Mon Jan 16 08:36:37 UTC 2012

I have added bero to the group  "Group CLA - LINARO LIMITED Contributors".

I tried to add both of the two zach.pfeffer at linaro.org, but I get the error
message "Zach Pfeffer <zach.pfeffer at linaro.org> is not a registered user."

If you want to contribute code to AOSP register at
android-review.googlesource.com and send me a mail and I will add you to
the contributors group. More information can be found on this page
https://wiki.linaro.org/Platform/Android/LinaroAndroidContributionProcess on
the wiki.

Zach, if you manage get one of you two users to become a registered user I
can add you to the group  "Group CLA - LINARO LIMITED Contributors-owners".

 /Patrik