test data request

Paul Sokolovsky paul.sokolovsky at linaro.org
Mon Jan 16 15:05:02 UTC 2012

On Mon, 16 Jan 2012 16:23:54 +0200
Paul Sokolovsky <Paul.Sokolovsky at linaro.org> wrote:

> On Mon, 16 Jan 2012 14:40:09 +0100
> Zygmunt Krynicki <zygmunt.krynicki at linaro.org> wrote:
>
> > Paul, could you explain how to use this API to get the build history
> > quickly? I'm bogged with other stuff before release but I'd like to
> > help collect the missing pieces of history
>
> As I wrote in a later mail, I take this for myself, and will forward a
> CSV file with that info shortly (hopefully, within an hour). I'm still
> not sure who will produce charts from all that data though (but from
> android-build side, there're some graphs already, also in a later
> email.)

Ok, CSV data is available as
http://people.linaro.org/~pfalcon/build-dates.csv

Also, a bit of aggregate stats:

$ ./jenkins-total-builds
2171

$ ./jenkins-total-duration
2902.98hrs

First number gives how many builds are currently in android-build
(garbage-collected builds are not counted) and how many hours it took
to build them.

--
Best Regards,
Paul