test data request

yong qin yongqin.liu at linaro.org
Tue Jan 17 03:14:36 UTC 2012

Hi, All

there are some build information we can get from the deployed android.
like these:
11:03:19 liuyq:landing-panda$ adb shell getprop|grep build
[ro.build.characteristics]: [tablet,nosdcard]
[ro.build.date.utc]: [1326680337]
[ro.build.date]: [Mon Jan 16 02:18:57 UTC 2012]
[ro.build.description]: [pandaboard-eng 4.0.3 IML74K 31 test-keys]
[ro.build.display.id]: [pandaboard-eng 4.0.3 IML74K 31 test-keys]
[ro.build.host]: [ip-10-6-109-237]
[ro.build.id]: [IML74K]
[ro.build.product]: [pandaboard]
[ro.build.tags]: [test-keys]
[ro.build.type]: [eng]
[ro.build.user]: [jenkins-build]
[ro.build.version.codename]: [REL]
[ro.build.version.incremental]: [31]
[ro.build.version.release]: [4.0.3]
[ro.build.version.sdk]: [15]
11:08:52 liuyq:landing-panda$

should we add those to the result bundle?

**At now, only the "ro.build.display.id" has been added to the result

Yongqin Liu